We have a fantastic photo competition running on Facebook.
To Enter - click on the [Enter] link.
To see all the latest entries click on [VOTE] below and it will display all the photos taken so far.
Scroll down to view the Terms & Conditions.
You can see some of the photos from previous Outdoors Octobers
Check out all the wonderful images from previous Outdoor Octobers.
Outdoors October 2018
Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
1.Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion commences on Monday 1 October 2021 and closes at midnight Wednesday 31 October 2018. Only entries received by this date and time will be valid.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Western Australia over 18 years of age.
4. Photographs submitted must be the entrant’s own original work and must not have been obtained from a secondary source. By submitting a photograph, an entrant grants Outdoors WA Inc, and its related entities a royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, publish or display the photograph/s.
5. Photographs should be directly related to outdoor recreation in Western Australian. Preferably they should show individuals or families actively enjoying themselves outdoors e.g. bushwalking, camping, riding, geocaching etc. Photographs of equipment that indicate people working towards a goal are also welcome e.g. sea kayaking or images that could only be seen through participation in outdoor recreation are also welcome e.g. wildlife or natural scenes seen as part of an outdoor recreation activity e.g. the ocean from a bushwalking track. Photographs must only contain images of your own children/members of your family or recreation group.
6. Photographs submitted may be shared or displayed on www.outdoorsoctober.com.au, on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/OutdoorsOctober) and Instagram account (instagram.com/outdoorswa/) or Twitter account Twitter.com/outdoorsoctober and published in the Outdoors WA email newsletter.
7. Up to one photographs per day will be accepted as entries. Only one entry per day for either FaceBook/Instagram/Twitter account will be accepted. The first seven entries per week received from each entrant will be considered their official entries.
8. Photographs that feature any corporate advertising material or messages will be disqualified from entry.
9. All entrants must share their photograph/s on Outdoors October’s FaceBook page (www.facebook.com/OutdoorsOctober) or on (instagram.com/outdoorswa/)with the hashtags #OutdoorsOctober
Entrants are encouraged to
10. Like and share OutdoorsOctober FaceBook page (www.facebook.com/OutdoorsOctober) Like and share Outdoors October’s Photo Competition post.
11. There will be four winners in total, determined by highest votes received by Thursday 1 November 2018, and will notified by FaceBook message by a representative of Outdoors WA. The winners will be announced online at www.outdoorsoctober.com.au and Outdoors October and Outdoors WA’s FaceBook page by Thursday 8 November 2018.
12. The winners will provide their full name, address and phone number details to Outdoors October WA to facilitate delivery of their prize.
13. In participating in the competition, entrants agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed.
14. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to take whatever action it considers necessary against any person who is party to the said conduct.
15. Employees and Board Members of Outdoors WA Inc and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
16. All contestants release from, and indemnify Outdoors WA, against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
17. Outdoors WA and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
18. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
19. The promoter is Outdoors WA Inc of 7 Irvine St, Bayswater WA 6053