Outdoors October is all about sharing the Go On, Get Outside message and getting more family and friends outdoors. If you have a story to tell, please contact Outdoors WA to make sure it gets heard.
Outdoors WA advocates for the recognition of the WA Outdoors sector and the amazing contribution it makes to our community. We have developed a number of banners, images, posters and tips that clubs, adventure activity providers, schools, local government and community organisations can use to show your support of Outdoors October.
It would be great to see more people sharing their photos and adventures and encouraging other people to get outdoors during #OutdoorsOctober!
Supporters and Sponsors of Outdoors October can use the Outdoors October resources including:
- Logo – Use the Outdoors October logo in any promotions in October to show your support. Put the logo on your website and link it to www.outdoorsoctober.com.au . Download logo
- Promotion – To ensure Outdoors WA can support and maximise the promotion of your event, please ensure you have added your event to the Activity Calendar and Outdoors October Facebook Page (as a co-host).
- Media – Download the Outdoors October Media Release Provider Template and update to send to media contacts to gain further publicity for your event and Outdoors October.
- Social Media Guide – The Outdoors October social media shortcuts will help you link your adventures through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Coming Soon
- Social Media Shareables – Download the Outdoors October, Social Media Shareables and post these on your Facebook or Instagram page during October to further promote the message of “Go On, Get Outside”.
- Posters – Printout and pinup an #OutdoorsOctober action poster, to promote the initiative or your event. Below are some we have created for you.
- Banners – we have a series of pull up/tie up “Go On. Get Outdoors” banners that you can borrow to display at your events, please contact us to arrange free hire.
Outdoors WA is a community organisation that counts on the support of our Members to continue to deliver initiatives such as Outdoors October. We invite you to JOIN US as a Member and show your support for the Outdoors sector in WA.
Please contact Tracy Lindsey: Marketing, Events & Communications Officer @ Outdoors WA at firstname.lastname@example.org to access the artwork.