Outdoors October is all about sharing the Go on, Get Outside message and getting more family and friends outdoors. If you have a story to tell, please contact Outdoors WA to make sure it gets heard.
We have developed a number of banners and artwork that can be used by clubs and sponsors to show your support of Outdoors October.
We are encouraging people to share their experiences under the #outdoorsoctober hashtag and on the Outdoors October Facebook page
It would be great to see more people sharing their photos and adventure and encouraging other people to get outdoors.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like flyers.
Check out the 2016 promotional strategy and how your club or organisation can be involved.
- Banners – we have a series of pull up Go On. Get Outdoors banners that can go to events, or in stores, or contact us for the artwork to print your own.
- Logo – use the Outdoors October logo in any promotions in October to show your support. Put the logo on your website and link it to www.outdoorsoctober.com.au . Download logo
- Social media guide – the Outdoors October social media shortcuts will help you link your adventures through facebook and twitter. Download here
- Posters – printout and pinup your own set of action outside posters, or create your own from your favourite outdoor photo.
- Outdoors October FACT SHEET General Outdoors October
Please contact the Outdoors October Curator at email@example.com to access the artwork.